London 26th September 2012
Please join NetSuite on Wednesday 26th September at One Whitehall Place, London, SW1A 2EJ to hear industry leaders share strategic insights into the future of cloud computing. This is one cloudy day you will look forward to!
You’re invited to an exclusive cloud event in London on Wednesday 26th September, featuring industry leaders sharing strategic insights into the future of cloud computing. This is one cloudy day you will look forward to!
Join NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson and a panel of business leaders as they discuss the ways to unleash the power of cloud computing in your organisation. Whether you’re new to the cloud or eager to expand on your cloud investment, you do not want to miss this impressive line-up of cloud industry leaders and customers as they discuss practical and strategic insights you need to get the most from your business cloud investment as well as the next generation of cloud computing — Commerce as a Service.
Learn how B2B and B2C businesses are adapting and how leading companies are using the next generation of cloud business software, NetSuite SuiteCommerce, to accelerate sales, delight customers, transform business productivity and improve operational efficiency.
You’ll learn how to:
- Implement the cloud now to deliver faster time-to-market, time-to-action, and greater organisational agility and competitiveness
- Gain Insights from C-level executives on the competitive advantage their cloud solutions are providing today
- Transform your customer experience by delivering a seamless cross-channel experience across all customer touchpoints, including mobile, PCs, bricks-and-mortar stores, tablets, social platforms, and phones
- Streamline operations by integrating order processing with critical business processes from fulfilment, to financials, sales and customer service
- Grow multi-channel sales with real-time visibility of all customer transactions and interactions across any sales channel, international market, and business model.