1. Who are Infinet Cloud?
We are a global software company that focuses on Payroll solutions for customers in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. As an international organisation with Customers further afield we seek to comply with, if not exceed, our obligations across our operational jurisdictions – so we want you to be aware of how we protect your Privacy and your Personal Data.
2. Accessing our Website
When you view the pages of our website we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of improving our Websites’ content and monitoring its performance. To use some functions on our website e.g. request a demo/quotation, technical support or general enquiries, you will be asked to provide your Personal Data, for example in a form, which will be handled as described in Point 3.1, below.
3. How we collect and use your Personal Data:
3.1. You give it to us directly.
We are the Controller.
We will ask you for your:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Company name / Employer
When you provide this to us we will use and disclose it for the following purposes:
- The provision and administration of our services,
- Notification of changes to our services,
- Technical support,
- Product & Company updates
- General assistance
The lawful basis for the processing of this data is Contract– we need to process this data in order to progress your request to expand, or execute, our business relationship.
Where we may want to use your Personal Data for the purposes of marketing we will seek this consent separately and explicitly.
We do not request, store nor process any “Special Categories” of Personal Data.
3.2. Another Party provides it to us.
We are the Processor.
When Another Party provides us Your Personal Data (As well as that stated in Point 3.1, a full list of this data can be provided on request) you should be informed of this by them, and that it shall only be used for the following purposes:
- Those set out above, in Point 3.1
- Implementation of our Software in line with Business, legislative and technical outcomes.
- Processing “Managed Payroll Services” where we act on behalf of our Customer (Your Employer) to calculate payroll in line with business and legislative outcomes.
The source of this Personal Data to us will decide the lawful basis for the transfer and processing of this data, but in any case we shall not accept nor request more data than is required to perform the requested purpose.
Infinet Cloud Solutions will only pass on your Personal Data to the following third parties, unless we are legally required to do so:
|Vendor||Lawful Basis||Safeguards in Place|
|Adobe Systems Inc||Contract||EU-US Privacy Shield|
|Google Inc||Contract||EU-US Privacy Shield|
|Oracle NetSuite||Contract||EU-US Privacy Shield|
|Slack||Contract||EU-US Privacy Shield|
|Atlassian||Contract||EU-US Privacy Shield|
|LogMeIn Inc.||Contract||EU-US Privacy Shield|
|Contract||EU-US Privacy Shield|
We will also share Personal Data within the Infinet Cloud Solutions corporate structure, which includes entities in the following Jurisdictions and the legal safeguards in place when we do so:
|Jurisdiction||Safeguards in Place|
|Australia||EU Model Contract Clauses|
|European Union||General Data Protection Regulations|
|New Zealand||EU Adequacy Rating|
5. Retention Period
Where this data has been provided directly to us, we will retain that Personal Data for a period of Six (6) years after the last processing action, such as an email or phone call.
Where the Personal Data has been provided to us by Another Party, we will retain it for as long as we have an agreement with them, or they ask us to return or destroy it.
6. Your rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your Personal Data, you, the Data Subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in Clause 9below.
Where we are the Controller, we will aim to reply as soon as possible.
Where we are the Processor, all of the above requests will be forwarded to the Controller.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infinet Cloud Solutions protects the Personal Data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure through a number of different technical and organisational measures that are appropriate to the data we process. Although Infinet Cloud Solutions makes every effort to ensure the security of your Personal Data once it is received by us, no method of data transmission or storage is ever 100% secure and You need to remain vigilant and aware of this fact.
8. Notification of Changes
Should you wish to make a complaint about how your Personal Data is being processed by Infinet Cloud Solutions (or Third Parties as described in Point 4, above), please in the first instance contact us on email@example.com. If your complaint cannot be resolved, or you wish to complain about how your Personal Data has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority. You have a right to complain to the Supervisory Authority that is in:
- In the member state of your habitual residence
- In the member state of your habitual place of work
- In the member state where the alleged infringement took place
11. Contact Us