Working for Infinet Cloud
Infinet Cloud is one of the leading NetSuite Development Partners worldwide; with un-rivalled experience developing complex native on-platform applications.
Since its inception 10 years ago, Infinet Cloud has established itself as the de-facto payroll application for NetSuite in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Infinet Cloud is always seeking to engage with driven individuals to join our team – be it development, professional services, support or sales – if you think you have what it takes then get in touch now!
You will form part of the Sydney development team; working along side our technical lead, product manager and NZ based remote developers. As part of the team you will need to be a good technical all rounder, and a typical day would involve:
- Developing and maintaining our payroll application, adding new features and extending the product for new countries
- Provide technical assistance for issues escalated from support representatives
- Work on our long term strategy migrating to the new SuiteCloud Architecture (SuiteScript 2.0 & Software Development Framework)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional drive and enthusiasm
- Be keen to take on new ideas and actively contribute in all aspects of the development lifecycle
- Be keen to further their knowledge of the NetSuite SuiteCloud Platform
- Be able to work both independently and work effectively in a team environment
- Be keen to adopt best practices and be passionate about code quality and testing
- Have a proven track record in large scale NetSuite development and ongoing NetSuite bundle management
- Bachelors/Masters degree preferably in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree*
- NetSuite SuiteCloud Development (SuiteBuilder, Suitescript, SuiteBundler)
- Use of AMD (requirejs) and ECMASCRIPT 5
- JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, JSDOC3
- Experience integrating with 3rd Part Web Services using REST or SOAP
- Experience with version control systems
- SQL query understanding and search optimisation
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- Experience with Payroll Systems
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Mercurial
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence
- Jquery / Sencha ExtJS Experience
Tell us about you
If you consider yourself to be exceptional at what you do, and are interested in working for us, then send through your CV today.