Sydney 9th October 2012
Tuesday 9th October 2012 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Lower Town Hall, 483 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Entry via: Druitt Street)
Melbourne 11th Oct 2012
Thursday, 11th October 2012 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm: The Langham Melbourne, 1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank VIC 3006
You’re invited to an exclusive forum on Tuesday, 9th October in Sydney or on Thursday, 11th October in Melbourne, featuring The Australian Financial Review and a panel of industry leaders sharing strategic insights into the future of cloud computing.
Join NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson to explore the current approaches, findings and real-world experiences of cloud adoption and the advancement of the next generation of cloud computing—Commerce as a Service. Discover how leading B2B and B2C Australian companies use cloud technology to transform operations, simplify the commerce experience across all touch points and increase profitability.
Hear The Australian Financial Review unveil new C-Level research conducted in conjunction with Frost & Sullivan that investigates the key challenges facing Australian organisations, including the consumerisation of IT and the growth and demand for multi-channel operations for businesses.
Whether you are transitioning to the cloud or advancing to the next level, this forum offers strategic insights that can help you make the most of your cloud investment.
You’ll learn how to:
- Implement the cloud now to deliver faster time-to-market, time-to-action, and greater organisational agility and competitiveness
- Gain insights from C-level executives on the competitive advantage their cloud solutions are providing today
- Transform your customer experience by delivering a seamless cross-channel experience across all customer touchpoints, including mobile, PCs, brick-and-mortar stores, tablets, social platforms, and phones
- Streamline operations by integrating order processing with critical business processes from fulfillment, to financials, sales and customer service
- Grow multi-channel sales with real-time visibility of all customer transactions and interactions across any sales channel, international market, and business model.